Policy And Procedures
Social Director - Scope Of Responsibility
As Of November 2002
APOLLO SOCIETY BY LAW DEFINITION:
"The Social Director shall be responsible for the organization and promotion of the social events and activities sponsored by the Society."
- Organize the annual January dance each year.
- Organize the annual August membership appreciation dance/event each year.
- Organize a minimum of three additional Apollo social events during the term.
- Coordinate, recruit and maintain the volunteer listings for all Apollo events.
- Responsible for the organization and financial accountability of any activity or event undertaken by the Social Director.
- Coordinates with the Communications Committee to ensure social events are fully promoted.
Board Meeting Requirements:
- Attends all AGM and Board of Directors meetings.
- Provides outline of upcoming social events.
Back to Policies Page
- Responds to all correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Particpates in Apollo activities and social events as much as possible.
- Utilizes the Apollo email alias social.director
- Other duties as agreed by the Board Of Directors.