Policy And Procedures
Sports Directors - Scope Of Responsibility
As Of November 2002
APOLLO SOCIETY BY LAW DEFINITION:
- President of the Inner-City Volleyball League
- President of the Apollo Curling League
- President of the Rainbow Riders Bowling League
- President of the Absolutely Smashing Badminton League
- President of the Q's on First? Slow Pitch League
- President of Outdoor Pursuits
- President of the Apollo Lawn Bowling League
- President of Frontrunners (added on Sep. 18, 2010)
- Ensure all members/spares of the Leagues purchase an Apollo membership.
- Communicates the financial/intangible benefits of League membership within Apollo.
- Utilize the current Apollo web site and do not create alternate web sites.
- Utilize the current Apollo alias email and website addresses for all communications.
- Hold annual elections during March or April of each year.
- Recruit Western Cup Sports Directors for their sports.
- Recruit Rutherford Committee member for their sports.
- Provide Sports information to the Webmaster, Secretary, and Communications Committee when requested.
Board Meeting Requirements:
- Attends all AGM and Board of Directors meetings.
- Provides monthly attendance figures.
- Provides new membership fees and forms to the Secretary and Treasurer.
- Provide monthly bank account statements and other financial information to the Treasurer as requested.
Back to Policies Page