Policy And Procedures
Volunteer Coordinators - Scope Of Responsibility
As Of November 2002
APOLLO SOCIETY BY LAW DEFINITION:
As Volunteer Coordinators is not currently defined in the By Laws the following should be ratified in the next AGM. The following is understood as the interim requirements.
- All Volunteer coordinators must be a member of Apollo.
- Attendance needs to be taken at all events each week.
- The Volunteer coordinator is personally responsible for collecting and submitting all monies collected.
- Fees for non Apollo members must be at least $2 more per person.
- Recruiting of new Apollo members from non-members attending the events.
- Provide fees collected breakdown and event revenues to the Treasurer each week.
Board Meeting Requirements:
- Attends all AGM and Board of Directors meetings.
- Provides monthly attendance figures including names and email addresses.
- Provides new membership fees and forms to the Secretary and Treasurer.
Back to Policies Page
- Responds to all correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Particpates in Apollo activities and social events as much as possible.
- Utilizes the Apollo email alias as assigned by the Board of Directors, for example
- Other duties as agreed by the Board Of Directors.