Policy And Procedures
Western Cup Director - Scope Of Responsibility
As Of November 2002
APOLLO SOCIETY BY LAW DEFINITION:
"The Western Cup Director shall be responsible for the organization and promotion of the annual Western Cup Event including the Sports and Social Activities."
- Forms the Western Cup Committee by October 1 of each term.
- Organizes and chairs a minimum of bi-weekly Western Cup meetings from October until Western Cup.
- Submits and obtains Board Of Directors approval for the Western Cup Budget.
- Gets the President to sign and participate in negotiating all contracts negotiated on behalf of Apollo.
- Responsible for the overall organization and financial accountability of any activity or event associated with Western Cup.
Board Meeting Requirements:
- Attends all AGM and Board of Directors meetings.
- Submits Western Cup Budget updates.
- Submits Western Cup progress reports.
Back to Policies Page
- Responds to all correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Particpates in Apollo activities and social events as much as possible.
- Utilizes the Apollo email alias western.cup.director
- Other duties as agreed by the Board Of Directors.